The McRae 8701 Men's JB II Army Hot Weather Jungle Boot was designed for the U.S. Army's OCP ACU uniform. This jungle styele boot is called a "jungle boot" features trategically located perforations for enhanced breathability and rapid drying. Perforations help draining water out so this boot is ideal for tropical environments. Completely made in the USA and Berry compliant, this boot is made of premium leather cowhide and ballistic Cordura fabric for durability light weight. This boot is designed for improved shock absorption and optimum traction in most all conditions. The McRae 8701 features hot weather construction with an unlined upper and a speedhook system for soldiers on the go.
McRae hot weather boots run 1/2 size larger than your running or athletic shoe size. If you wear a size 10, consider ordering a 9.5.
Men's Hot Weather Coyote Brown Jungle Style Boot
- Strategically located perforations for enhanced breathability and rapid drying
- Lace to toe design for improved fit adjustment
- Mil-spec Non-metallic Puncture Resistant insole
- Vibram Jungle Boot rubber outsole
- Removable / washable mil-spec polyurethane orthotic footbed
- Full Grain Mojave Suede and Cordura Upper
- Nylon coated speedhooks and eyelets with flex notch in eyestay
- Direct Attach Sole Construction
- Cushioned polyurethane midsole
- Nylon Coated Brass Drainage Vents
- 8in Standard Military Height
- Made in USA – 100% Berry Amendment Compliant