Engineered for extreme conditions, you will be able to serve with zero distractions while wearing the McRae Panamaboots. Drainage vents and military vulcanized rubber optimize performance in wet conditions. These boots won't let less than desirable terrain hinder your performance.
Underfoot, aggressive rubber lugs shed mud and debris effortlessly.The speed-hook lacing system facilitates quick response times, and the padded collar aids in ankle stability. Built tough, the upper is crafted from Cordura nylon and leather. In combination with the durable exterior, a ventilation system and a padded tongue keep feet cool and comfortable. Rugged and agile, the Panama ensures operations are handled with high proficiency. Made in USA.
- Height: 8"
- Weight: 40 oz. per boot
- Upper: Leather and Cordura nylon
- Midsole: Cushioned polyurethane
- Outsole: Rubber
- Insole: Removable cushioned polyurethane Mil-Spec vulcanized rubber
- Berry Compliant
- AR 670-1 Compliant (desert tan and coyote brown only)
- Padded collar
- Speedhook lacing system with nylon-coated brass
- Drainage vents