The McRae 8" Hot Weather Jungle Panama is ideal for operations in hot and humid conditions. The Speedhook Lacing System offers a tight, secure fit without giving up any comfort in the rest of the boot. The removable polyurethane insole and padded collar provides additional comfort, enhancing comfort for your whole foot.
The slip-resistant Panama outsole offers protection from oil and acid, making this shoe prepared to withstand even the harshest environments.
These boots are 100% compliant with the Berry Amendment and use military specification Vulcanized Rubber, delivering the performance and comfort necessary for any tactical professional, even in the hottest settings. Made in USA.
- Military Specification Vulcanized Rubber
- 100% Berry Amendment compliant
- Made in USA
- Height: 8"
- Speedhook Lacing System
- Nylon coated brass drainage vents
- Upper made with black full-grain leather and black Cordura
- Panama outsole provides slip, oil and acid resistance
- Padded collar
- Removable cushioned polyurethane insole