The McRae 8989 Men's Mil-Spec Hot Weather Steel-toe Boot Coyote Brown Boot was designed for the hot weather setting of the Persian Gulf. This boot is completely American made and features top quality materials such as 100% American cowhide leather and genuine nylon Cordura to give you years of service. An unlined upper keeps the heat off you in hot temperatures. The 8989 was specifically made in coyote brown for wear with the Army's and USAF's OCP ACU,
McRae hot weather boots run 1/2 size larger than your running or athletic shoe size. If you wear a size 10, consider ordering a 9.5.
Men's Military Specification Hot Weather Coyote Steel Toe Boot
- Steel Toe meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 standards for impact & compression.
- Full grain coyote brown suede and 1000 denier Cordura upper
- Nylon coated speedhooks & eyelets with flex notch in eyestay - 8in Standard Military Height
- Direct Attach Sole Construction
- Genuine Vibram Sierra sole for diverse terrains
- Oil, acid, slip resistant rubber Vibram Sierra outsole
- Removable Cushioned Polyurethane Inner Sole
- Padded Collar for Maximum Comfort
- Removable cushion polyurethane orthotic footbed
- Speedhook and Eyelet Lacing System
– Nylon Coated Brass Drainage Vents
- Made in USA
– 100% Berry Amendment Compliant