The Georgia Boot Eagle Trail women’s hiker boot is great for rugged casual wear or light industrial work environments. The full-grain leather upper has combination hardware and a padded tongue and collar.
The interior of this lightweight waterproof hiker boot is equipped with a waterproof membrane and lined in a high-performance mesh material. The removable insole is made from polyurethane foam that provides both responsive cushioning and shock absorption with each step.
Below the insole is a fiberglass shank for added stability and a dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole with a multi-directional tread pattern.
Go from work to trail, or trail to work, in the Georgia Eagle Trail women’s hiker.
· Georgia waterproof system
· Padded collar and tongue
· Full-grain leather upper
· Fiberglass shank
· 5 Inches in height
· ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
· Weight: 2.2 pounds per pair for a size 8
· High performance mesh lining
· Extra pair of laces included
· Quick Response Polyurethane foam removable insole
· Combination eyelet/hook hardware
· Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole