The Georgia Boot Eagle Trail women’s protective toe hiker work boot is great for light industrial work environments. The full-grain salt-resistant leather upper features combination hardware, a padded tongue and collar, and an Ergo-Fit alloy toe cap for lightweight protection. This women’s safety toe boot meets ASTM F2413 impact and compression standards for safety toe work boots.
The interior of this women’s protective toe work boot is equipped with a waterproof membrane and lined in a high-performance mesh material. The removable polyurethane foam insole provides responsive cushioning and shock absorption with each step.
Below the insole is a fiberglass shank for added arch support and a dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole that meets ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standards.
Work in comfort with this Georgia women’s hiker work boot!
· Georgia waterproof system
· Padded collar and tongue
· ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
· ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
· Fiberglass shank
· 5 Inches in height
· High performance mesh lining
· Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
· Extra pair of laces included
· Quick Response Polyurethane foam removable insole
· Combination eyelet/hook hardware
· Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
· Full-grain SPR salt-resistant leather