This non-metallic public service shoe for women is constructed with a breathable tactical grade mesh upper with high-abrasion TPU overlays for added structure, stability, and support.
This non-metallic public service shoe is constructed with a nubuck upper with TPU overlays, soft comfort collar lining, and a breathable mesh tongue.
This shoes cement construction makes it light and flexible and its oil and slip resistant rubber outsole with a wider stance allows you perform in many environments without hesitation. Experience comfort in every step with our patented Comfort Tracks footbed. This combined with our Rocky Rebound EVA midsole and a fiberglass shank for added stability allows you to confidently go about your day in comfort. This shoe also features a KulKote® thermal regulating lining, which helps regulate your body tempter providing a more comfortable experience.
6mm oval laces give you a more secure fit and a high gloss finish gives this innovative shoe a professional look.
If you're looking for a shoe that offers an athletic appeal that is lighter, more flexible, and durable that offers all-day comfort the Code Blue collection is perfect for you.
- Light and flexible cement construction
- Fiberglass shank
- 5 Inches in height
- Weight: 2.1 pounds per pair for a size 8
- Comfort Track footbed
- Rocky Rebound EVA Midsole for Shock Absorption
- 6mm oval laces for more secure lacing
- Oil & slip resistant rubber outsole with a wider stance
- High gloss professional dress toe
- Nubuck upper with TPU overlays, soft comfort collar lining, & a breathable mesh tongue
- KulKote® Thermal Regulating Lining