Our Lightest and Most Flexible Safety Shoe Yet
Are you wanting a safety toe shoe, but just aren't interested in a heavy duty safety boot? The new HAIX® Black Eagle® Safety 42 Low safety shoe is our lightest and most flexible shoe yet. Featuring an updated modern design in black with blue design elements, so you can be stylish, comfortable, and functional.
Sneaker-like Feel with Maximum Certified Protection
Since your daily work can involve not only a lot of walking and/or lifting, you may be getting a pretty good workout in too. The athletic platform of this sport shoe, combined with the safety elements needed to keep you safe on the job, helps you to perform at your best day in and day out. Black Eagle® Safety 42 Low gives you a sneaker-like feel but maximum certified protection as well.
Toe Protection and Inner Liner of the HAIX® Black Eagle® Safety 42 Low
This shoe incorporates all that you need in a safety shoe. An ultralight composite toe as well as lightweight and flexible metal free puncture protection that is certified to ASTM and CAN/CSA. The protective toe cap is made of fiber reinforced plastic that passes the highest safety requirements, and the added rubber bumper on the outside gives some added abrasion resistant protection to the toe area, perfect when having to kneel while on the job. The highly breathable microfiber fabric combines with a GORETEX® Extended inner liner to make this shoe not only highly cool and breathable, but waterproof as well. Your feet will stay dry and comfortable all day long no matter how hard you sweat or what kind of day it might be outside.
HAIX® Sole Materials and Lacing System
The lightweight yet durable sole has anti-slip properties built in to keep you safely on your feet in different scenarios whether working inside or outside. Offering enhanced toe to heel support and a built in arch support system, these shoes are bound to keep you comfortable all day long. The sole also provides excellent thermal insulation, especially when standing on cold or warm surfaces. The outer sole has the added convenience of being non-marking, as well as resistant to heat, oil and gasoline. These shoes also EH rated and certified.
Our HAIX® Smart Lacing system allows you to lace up with a single pull. With these shoes you will never need to tie laces again, basically making this shoe more like a slip on. Your shoes will go on and off easily, a nice convenience to have after a long day on your feet. The low friction lacing offers perfect tension adjustments that can then be locked into place with the quick lock system. The bright blue laces can then be tucked inside the handy lace pocket on the top of the shoe.
HAIX® offers premium, certified footwear for hard work and long hours on the job.
ASTM F 2413-2011 - an international safety boot standard from ASTM.
CAN/CSA-Z195-2014 - CSA and Canadian standards for safety and work boots.
- German Engineered and European made
- Our lightest weight safety shoe
- Highly breathable microfiber textile
- Carbon Composite safety toe protection
- Metal free puncture resistance
- GORETEX® Extended waterproof liner
- Electrical Hazard rated (EH)
- Smart Lacing system for easy adjustment and lace lock
- Arch support and pronation support
- Completely metal free
- Durable slip resistant sole
- Sole resistance to heat, oil, and gasoline, non-marking
- Airport friendly
- Out of warranty footwear can be refurbished with original factory parts through an extended wear package. This package includes any necessary replacement or repair of stitching, profiled rubber toe caps, insoles, and retreading of soles. Footwear will be cleaned and deodorized. HAIX® footwear owners also have the option of a sole retread only or a toe cap replacement only.