Need a new steel toe boot? Look no further! You need the Georgia® Homeland Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boot. At eight inches tall, the brown work boot meets the ASTM F2413 classification for protective toe and for electrical hazard, meaning that the steel toe boot is safe for anyone working with larger objects and electrical wire.
The men's brown work boot will keep your toes dry in snow, hail and rain.It's made from full-grain waterproof leather and has the Georgia® waterproof system.
This footwear has a direct-attached oil-resistant PVC outsole to keep you from tracking oil everywhere. But don't worry! It's very lightweight and durable.
Going to be on your feet all day? No problem! This men's work boot has a TDC (Technology Driven Comfort) polyurethane insole, which will make long days a breeze. The comfortable work boot features a steel shank for arch support.
This construction boot also is well-made with 900-denier CORDURA® which resists tears, abrasions and scuffs. Long, hard work can't tear down these boots!
Why wait? You need the Georgia® Homeland Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boot today.
- Georgia waterproof system
- Oil and slip-resistant outsole
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- 1 1/4 Inch heel
- Abrasion-resistant outsole
- Steel shank for added arch support
- Direct attached oil-resistant PVC outsole
- TDC (Technology Driven Comfort) polyurethane insole
- 8 Inches in height
- Full-grain leather with 900D CORDURA®
- Weight: 5.3 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Chemical resistant outsole