The Georgia Boot Carbo-Tec LT Waterproof Pull-on Boot is a lightweight western work boot built to withstand rugged jobsite conditions. The upper is crafted from pasture proof SPR leather. It is stronger and more abrasion resistant than traditional leathers. SPR leather is resistant against many chemicals and caustic materials, making this a great boot for farm, ranch and construction jobsites.
The heel-stabilizing Counter Lock provides a secure fit by eliminating heel slippage. It can also be used as a kick off plate when removing your boot.
The interior of this western work boot is equipped with high performance mesh and the Georgia Waterproof System. The Georgia waterproofing is guaranteed to keep your feet dry as you grind through the workday. Also inside is a removable cushioning polyurethane insole. It responds with each step and bounces back to provide you with all day comfort.
Carbo-Tecs are known to have one tough sole! It starts with a thick cushioning EVA midsole that will absorb shock as your feet move. A fiberglass shank is added to provide additional arch support and stability. The rubber outsole provides oil and slip resistance and is built to withstand countless long hour days.
This boot assembled with a Goodyear welt, the most trusted and durable in footwear construction. With this Carbo-Tec LT you're getting nothing short of quality comfort and rugged durability!
- SPR Leather
- Georgia waterproof system
- Square toe
- Cushion comfort PU removable insole
- Cushion EVA midsole
- Fiberglass shank
- Abrasion-resistant outsole
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- 11 Inches in height
- Shaft height and circumference may vary by size
- 15-inch calf circumference
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- High performance mesh lining
- Weight: 2.3 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Slip and oil resistant, dual density and abrasion resistant rubber outsole
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Chemical resistant outsole