This Athens SuperLyte alloy toe pull-on work boot features a moc toe profile with high-performance Carbo-Tec Rubber outsole and lightweight cement construction.
This ASTM F2413 I/C 75 rated safety toe boot has a full-grain crazy horse leather upper with grip panels for an easy on and an ergo-fit alloy toe cap. The interior has a waterproof membrane lined with a soft moisture-wicking lining, and includes a removable memory foam insole for an all-day customized fit.
The foundation of this lightweight pull on boot is designed to add comfort and stability where you need it. The dual-density slip and oil-resistant outsole is made from EVA and our proprietary Carbo-Tec Rubber and includes our Anchor Disk, a TPU shank with a built-in stabilizer that provides added stability. This boot meets ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standards for safety toe footwear.
The Athens SuperLyte alloy toe waterproof pull on is great for light-duty job environments that require a protective toe boot.
· Georgia waterproof system
· ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
· ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
· AMP (Advanced Memory Polyurethane) insole
· Anchor Disk by Georgia - provides added heel support
· Fiberglass shank
· 11 Inches in height
· High performance mesh lining
· Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
· Weight: 3.8 pounds per pair for a size 10
· Grip panels for easy pull on
· Cement construction
· Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
· Back zipper for easy on/off with stretch gusset technology
· Crazy Horse full grain leather