The Rocky 9" BearClaw 3D boots are great for hunting, but you may want to work in them, too. Regardless of where you wear them, these boots are durable, rugged and comfortable.
These Rocky boots are made with full-grain leather and tough nylon. They have genuine Goodyear® welt construction and a storm welt for durability, shape-retention and a solid platform for hours of wear. A breathable GORE-TEX® fabric membrane keeps moisture out and keeps your feet dry. Rocky added 600 grams of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation to the hunting boots to help keep your feet warm even on the coldest days.
The lace-up system is a lace-to-toe pattern with eyelets, D-rings and hooks for maximum adjustment.
When you're walking, your feet are comfortable because of Rocky's exclusive polyurethane cushioned Air-Port™ footbed which also is perforated for air circulation. And, of course, Rocky's own BearClaw 3D outsole has a multi-directional, self-cleaning lug design that grabs the ground to be able to give you traction wherever you walk.
For waterproof, insulated boots with great traction, get the Rocky BearClaw.
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- 600 grams of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation
- Steel shank
- Rocky® Air-Port® cushion footbed
- Full-grain leather and nylon
- BearClaw 3D outsole with exclusive ROCKY® 3D welt construction
- Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® construction
- 9 inches in height
- Weight: 5.2 pounds per pair for a size 10