MICHELIN® has been manufacturing products with ground-breaking technology and high-performance durability for over a century. Now consumers can experience these concepts firsthand with MICHELIN® safety footwear.
The MICHELIN® HydroEdge puncture resistant alloy toe waterproof work boot is built to take on the toughest jobs. The upper is made from full-grain brown and black leathers and has a padded tongue and color for added comfort.
This puncture resistant work boot has an alloy toe cap for lightweight protection. It meets ASTM F2413 I/C 75 standards for protective toe footwear. The toe cap includes a molded rubber liner that prevents rubbing against your toes.
The interior is lined with a soft mesh material and has a removable Orthoframe orthotic insole. It's designed for ultimate air circulation and maximum cushioning. Below the footbed is an ASTM F2413 puncture resistant plate. Next is an EVA midsole with open air channels that acts a shock absorber with each step. Finally, the dual-density abrasion and oil-resistant rubber outsole features O2F vent technology that forces air through vents to circulate air
- An Advanced non-marking Michelin HydroEdge outsole that is oil and slip-resistant
- Full-grain leather upper
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Alloy safety toe for lightweight protection
- ASTM F2413 puncture resistant standards
- 6 Inches in height
- Weight: 3.5 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Puncture Resisting Plate
- Removable Orthoframe orthotic insole with memory foam