The McRae Terassault Freedom is built to perform in hot conditions and rugged terrain. These boots are treated with anantimicrobial Agion lining, a compound which slowly releases silver ions to combat the growth of odor-causing bacteria. Unique air vents along the medial side arch distribute hot air away from the interior of the boot, creating a climate controlled environment for your feet in hot weather.
The Vibram Multi-Sport rubber outsole is made from an oil-resistant TC4+ compound for unmatched traction and performance on any terrain. Cushioned orthotic insole and lightweight midsole provide cushioning to reduce ankle and knee soreness, creating a durable, comfortable boot that is 32.4% lighter than comparable hot weather spec boots.
- Weight: 22 oz. per boot
- Height: 8"
- Upper: Genuine cowhide suede and durable 1,000 denier nylon
- Insole: Removable, washable
- Midsole: Lightweight, adds cushioning
- Outsole: Vibram Multi-Sport rubber
- Forefoot facing seams face back to reduce snagging
- Padded collar to reduce chaffing
- Soft toe
- Vibram Multi-Sport oil-resistant TC4+ compound with large, open lugs for exceptional traction on rugged terrain
- Tendon relief dip
- 32.4% lighter than similar hot weather spec boots
- TeraLoc lacing system consists of stitched-in speed lacing and textured laces that create a snug fit even when untied
- Cushioned orthotic insoles absorb shock to reduce ankle and knee pain
- Lined with Antimicrobial Agion to eliminate odor, reducing the risk of foot fungus
- Agion slowly releases silver ions in rising temperatures and moisture, conditions ideal for bacterial growth
- Slow release of ions allows Agion to stay effective longer than other compounds and protect against a greater range of bacteria
- Medial side arch air vents distribute hot air away from the interior of the boot