For those seeking maneuverability as well as tactical utility in high temperatures, the relentless McCrae 8" Mil-Spec HW boot is engineered to provide optimum comfort and traction on rough terrain. Both durable and comfortable, the full-grain tan suede and Cordura leather upper is suited for long-lasting wearability, and is ventilated to prevent overheating.
The Vibram Sierra outsole maintains grip on rocky, uneven terrain and offers oil, slip and acid resistance. An internal padded collar protects the wearer from injury and the cushioned polyurethane insole ensures comfort, but is also removable. Nylon-coated brass drainage vents pump out excess heat and promote a cool, dry interior and the speedhook lacing system is perfect rapid operations.
The blend of support, ventilation and lightness makes this boot the ultimate hot-weather option.
- Height: 8"
- Weight: 40 oz. per boot
- Direct attach sole construction
- Full-grain tan suede and Cordura upper
- Rubber Vibram Sierra outsole with oil, acid and slip resistance
- Cushioned PU midsole
- Removable cushioned PU insole
- Padded collar for comfort
- Speedhook and eyelet lacing for secure fit
- Nylon-coated brass drainage vents for breathability
- Desert Tan style is AR 670-1 compliant
- Made in USA
- Berry compliant