Georgia Boot has a long history of making incredibly comfortable and dependable work boots. Our AMP LT women's low heel logger is no exception. Built with the most trusted Goodyear® welt construction, this women's work boot is very durable.
The upper is crafted from our premium full-grain SPR™ leather and features milled brass hardware, a removable kiltie, a padded collar and tongue, and a heel-stabilizing Counter Lock.
The interior is lined in a high-performance mesh and includes the Georgia Waterproof System, guaranteed to keep your feet dry when working in wet conditions. The AMP LT memory foam insole is removable and provides all day comfort.
The foundation of this women's logger boot includes a steel shank for added stability, a cushioning EVA midsole and an oil and slip resisting rubber lug outsole. This outsole has been tested to meet ASTM F2892 electrical hazard classification for soft toe work boots.
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- Padded collar and tongue
- Double-ribbed, tempered steel shank
- Oil and slip resistant rubber lug outsole
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- Milled Brass Hardware (extends life of the laces)
- 7 Inches in height
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- High performance mesh lining
- Weight: 3.4 pounds per pair for a size 10
- AMP LT insole with memory foam
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Full-grain SPR™ leather