Approved for flight by the U.S. Air Force and built for comfort and safety, the C790 ST contains both an ASTM certified/EH rated steel toe and a GORE-TEX lining that not only makes this boot waterproof, but also petroleum, oil and lubricant (POL) resistant. This lace-to-toe design also allows for a better, customized fit for increased stability and support.
Note: Belleville boots are about ½ to 1 full size larger in fit than your normal shoe size depending on the type of boot you choose (hot weather vs. waterproof/insulated). In many cases, we have found our hot weather boots run about 1 size larger than your normal shoe size; however, boots containing a GORE-TEX® bootie may require only ½ size smaller than your normal size for a proper fit.
- Men's Waterproof AR-670-1 Approved Military Boot
- Designed for uniform wear with Army OCP ACU
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 standards for impact & compression and EH rated
- Belleville's patented VANGUARD running shoe sole construction
- Durably waterproof and highly breathable GORE-TEX fabric
- 8 inch height (Standard Military Height)
- 100% cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- Highly cushioned, shock absorbent polyurethane midsole
- 100% rubber VIBRAM Sierra for max traction
- Single density molded removable insert
- Berry Amendment Compliant and made in USA