USA Made and Berry Compliant, the Belleville 6" Sabre boot provides lightweight toughness in rugged terrain. With its aggressive styling and other special features, including the exclusive Vibram® "IBEX" outsole, the 763 Sabre is built to provide stability and support to keep you mobile in any environment.
*** NOTE: Belleville boots are about ½ to 1 full size larger in fit than your normal shoe size depending on the type of boot you choose (hot weather vs. waterproof/insulated). In many cases, we have found our hot weather boots run about 1 size larger than your normal shoe size; however, boots containing a GORE-TEX® bootie may require only ½ size smaller than your normal size for a proper fit.
HEIGHT: 6” (Above-the-Ankle)
UPPER: Flesh-side out cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
MIDSOLE: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
OUTSOLE: 100% rubber EXCLUSIVE VIBRAM® “IBEX” outsole for rugged terrain
INSOLE: Single density molded removable insert
- Low profile sole reduces weight & improves mobility
- Sharp angled lugs and defined heel maximize traction
- Deeply serrated toe bumper aids in vertical climbing & crawling
- Rappelling bars on outsole extend wear
- Aggressive lace-to-toe style allows for a customized fit
- Breathable moisture-wicking lining