The Belleville 551 ST is the same boot as the Marine Corps 550 ST but without the USMC logo. It features a steel toe that will keep your toes safe from from crushing objects. Several comfort features make this boot one of the most comfortable options on the market such as Bellville's patented VANGUARD running shoe sole construction which absorbs shock while providing flexibility and cushioning. The 551 ST is designed for hot weather use and features an unlined upper made from full grain cowhide suede and a abrasion-resistant nylon. The color is USMC coyote or olive tan. Whether you're in battle or looking for a tough work boot, the 551 ST won't let you down. This boot is Berry Compliant and proudly made in the USA.
*** NOTE: Belleville boots are about ½ to 1 full size larger in fit than your normal shoe size depending on the type of boot you choose (hot weather vs. waterproof/insulated). In many cases, we have found our hot weather boots run about 1 size larger than your normal shoe size; however, boots containing a GORE-TEX® bootie may require only ½ size smaller than your normal size for a proper fit.
Men's Hot Weather Steel Toe Combat Boot
- Full grain cowhide leather & nylon fabric upper
- VANGUARD® sole construction
- Cushioned polyurethane midsole
- 100% rubber VIBRAM® Sierra outsole
- Steel toe is ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 certified and EH rated
- Polyurethane removable insole
- 8in standard military height
- Made in USA & Berry Compliant